Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge Link-Up Post: Classic by a Woman Author


Please link your reviews for your Classic by a Woman Author here.  This is only for the Classic by a Woman Author category.  If you do not have a blog, or somewhere public on the internet where you post book reviews, please write your mini-review/thoughts in the comments section. If you like, you can include the name of your blog and/or the title of the book in your link, like this: "Karen K. @ Books and Chocolate (Pride and Prejudice)."



4 comments:

  1. First book for the Back to Classics 2017 for me is Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Dalloway is the second book and my first five-star read of the challenge. -Anahit

    ReplyDelete
  3. First classic of the year for me is The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a child (more years ago than I care to remember), I had several books written by Comtesse de Segur. I still have them and felt it was time to re-read one. Francois le Bossu was always one of my favorites, so I chose it for this particular challenge. Thoroughly enjoyed it! - stampartiste

    ReplyDelete